Each year for the past three years, selected West Point Cadets have participated in a project to determine the best and most useful courses of action for the Highlands to take, in order to improve local business vitality.
This year’s reports are now available for download here. A meeting to discuss the actions to be taken based upon the recommendations within the report will be announced shortly.
In a nutshell, the Cadets suggested programs which have varying levels of investment requirements, and are aimed toward the following results:
- Reach target audience of customers for our businesses
- Enhance community activities
- Get the most value for the costs our investments in the community
- Incorporate digital technology
- Increase Cadet involvement in Highland Falls
- Improve travel traffic accomodations