Thanks to all who were able to attend yesterday’s Dec meeting and a special thanks, again, to COL Donna Korycinski and her USMA Cadet team for the outstanding work they did for us this fall!
Actions coming out of the meeting were:
1. Mayor Flynn finalizing and submitting the press release info for the Art Walk;
2. Mayor Flynn preparing the budget request for submission to state/federal representatives;
3. Mayor Flynn arranging a kick-off meeting with Town Engineer Al Fusco;
4. Maura continuing the staffing of the USMA Letter of Support;
5. Jim F. to contact AOG POC to investigate donation possibilities.
Donna Korycinski and I will be discussing another cadet project for the spring term and would welcome your thoughts.
Our next meeting will be Tue, 13 Jan, 1500-1700 hrs, in the Eisenhower Leadership Center conference room.
Best wishes to you and yours for a very happy and safe holiday season!